Wikipedia Sarch Link

Search results

Saturday, December 17, 2011

WHEN DOES THE ABSENCE OF SOCIAL ETHICS IN TODAY’S BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT INTERSECT WITH THE VIRTUAL SOCIETY?

When those in charge of various entities want to flaunt & apparently convey to the individual they are infringing upon (in this instance me), that their "virtual" impostors, hiding behind my identity are to accepted by me as legitimate (as others are doing; in this post that was intended to be a comment to The Absence of Social Ethics in Today's Business Environment, but deserves a posting of its own). They did this by sending me communication in this manner (shown in the file below), implying that two (2) James Brazant's live at my address. It is obvious why this is being done, because I am the only James (F.) Brazant who ever lived at this address, so they are attempting to capitalize on my residence since 1992 while trying at the same time to provide legitimacy to their "virtual" impostors by hiding behind my existence.
I took this opportunity to tweet (included below), the organization on 11/23/2011 informing them that only one (1) James Brazant lives at this address, while requesting that my name & address be removed from their mailing list. 




The Dish Network organizati​on appears to have individual​s associated with it who have either been misinforme​d or are of the opinion that the matter of identity switching/​manipulati​ng is so humorous that it is worth documentin​g in useless mailings. I hope that they are correctly informed that only ONE James Brazant EVER LIVED AT THE ADDRESS USED (8263 140th Ave, Olin, IA 52320-7708​), & my middle initial is “F”. – 11/23/2011
Copy of 11/23/2011 tweet to @dishnetwork about their questionable mailing address format.


No comments: