This previous post AN A-TO-Z EXPOSÉ OF THE VIRTUAL SOCIETY’S METHODOLOGY was updated to include specific examples and other more relevant data to clarify the subject matter by providing concrete factual data not obtained either at the expense of anyone or with the resources/influence of any individual/entity motivated by perpetual wealth generating schemes, but entirely based on actual historical events for the record. Note that the previous links were not included in this updated version.
In today’s digital society when it is not really possible to know who is on the other end of the communicating medium and where technological advances have made it possible for a “virtual” society to flourish on both sides of the Atlantic; how can you tell who is real and who is an impostor (for those who are truly interested in accuracy)? Follow this alphabetical outline to assist in the determination;
· You cannot tell because of the advertisements they display, because it could all be “smoke and mirrors”.
· You cannot tell by the “bucks” (or resources) they flaunt, because it’s not possible to tell how they are obtained.
· You cannot tell by the “crests” they display, because they are chameleons and can become anything desired to gain their objective.
· Most definitely, the diplomas they show cannot be relied on because they can be purchased with the appropriate connections.
· It is not possible to tell by the extras that support them, because these individuals may themselves be “virtual” impostors.
· You cannot tell by the “virtual friends” who vouch for them, because these individuals may themselves also be “virtual” impostors.
· You cannot with any accuracy tell by the grants, which they donate to various causes, because if their resources are questionably obtained, charitable grants are meaningless.
· It isn’t possible to tell by the history, which they purport to have because to the “virtual’ types, such events are typically borrowed (see the below historical linking photos) and the posts CORRECT IDENTIFICATION BY CONNECTING THE DOTS,
The Listing Agent who Facilitated the Purchase of the Brandford Condo Where I Resided When My Patent Application was Filed in 1984.
|My Residence When the Patent was Completed - 1988|
This is not the same Company as the Company Chosen
to Represent in a Marketing Arrangement as in Indicated
in the post Correct Identification By Connecting the Dots
NON EXISTENT SOCIAL ETHICS IN A SOCIETY RUN BY “VIRTUALS” - UPDATED/REVISED and GIVING PROPER CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE.
· The investments they make are not an accurate barometer of their true identity, because if the sources of their income are “virtual”, it doesn’t matter where their funds are outwardly deposited for legitimacy.
· Definitely you cannot rely on the jester who is elevated to support impostors in communion.
· The stories of their supposed knowledge is not reliable or credible because these types cannot function without armies of “supporters”.
· The lifestyles they are reported to live by cannot be really validated.
· Their medical records that exist in their alter ego or “virtual” identities cannot be relied on for credibility.
· The networks they are credited with originating rely on unethical tactics only.
· Even the offspring they use to hide behind for credibility, in actuality belong to others.
· Candidates and others whose only calling card is depicted by, deception, deceit and deviousness represent their politics.
· You cannot tell by either the astounding questions noted as having been raised by them as a result of pseudo-events.
· Furthermore, you cannot tell by the RSVPs rejected by them in their virtual identities (in, which they are not publicly known but only privately, and relied on only to give them credibility).
· Without question, you cannot tell by the stamped-signatures used with their virtual identities (IDs).
· In addition, you cannot tell by their tours-of-duty, because these can also be fictitious.
· You cannot tell by the universities to, which they donate (often in large measure) for credibility purposes only, these credentials can be borrowed with the appropriate connections.
· Most definitely, their visas cannot be relied on since they are using borrowed IDs.
· Undoubtedly, the wisdom ascribed to them is not original but banal.
· Even the x-rays they use are embellished to support their “virtual” IDs because the facts don’t support their assumed alter egos.
· Their yearbooks are definitely invalid and cannot be relied on for the obvious reasons, because these can be doctored with the right donations and
· In reality, these individuals are “Zebras”, as they are of one pigmentation (or identity) externally, (or in public) but marked by a completely different color (or identity) underneath (or privately).