Wikipedia Sarch Link

Search results

Sunday, May 6, 2012

IDENTITY FREE-FOR-ALL

Today I just took time to obtain service for my vehicle at the closest facility while in Cedar Rapids earlier and I stopped at Sears. Taking time to check my receipt after the activity was completed (because of earlier MISNUMBERING developments) and I discovered that my identity was also associated with Oxford, IA. The attendant upon my inquiry was as surprised as I was, because she indicated that the address automatically came up once my name was entered. As the below receipt shows there is also now a COMPLETE “VIRTUAL” FRAUD HIDING WITH MY NAME IN OXFORD, IA, to provide "Virtual support" for the other Bi-Professional fraud connected to England, in the USA .

Receipt for Vehicle Service on 5/6/2012

No comments: