Wikipedia Sarch Link

Search results

Saturday, March 10, 2012

LOCATION UPDATE

Since those associated with Stone Creek Camp communicated with me on 3/9/2012 requesting that I take another look at this unique “awe-inspiring, jewel” type facility, I am going to do exactly that, as they respected my wishes in this regard (see included photo below). I have much respect for individuals who respect the rights and wishes of others.
Stone Creek Camp/Flathead Lake Facility
Unlike those who are so “full of themselves” as to refuse to admit that a mistake has been made rather than attempt to alter history in an effort to demonstrate infallibility (consistent with the pattern as documented in the November 4, 2004 edition of the Wall Street Journal on Page C3), or the pretenders who feign “change” but are so condescending with their idea of remorse that it is reminiscent of the documented accounts of the “snake oil” salesmen of the American “wild, wild, west days".
If I was incorrect in my initial assessment of this property, I will admit to it and press on if it turns out that this would make an ideal relocation “spot” for Conservery it will be added to the CONSERVERY BASIS FOR LOCATION SELECTION/EXCLUSION posting list of locations.

1 comment:

J_F_Brazant said...

AFTER CAREFUL REVIEW, IT IS DEFINITIVELY CLEAR THAT THIS LISTING IS INCONSISTENT WITH THE 1ST CRITERION FROM THE PROPRIETORSHIP'S SELECTION/EXCLUSION CRITERIA. THIS INFORMATION WAS CONVEYED TO THE AGENTS INVOLVED ON JANUARY 29, 2012, AND WHILE I APPRECIATE THEM RESENDING IT, I HAVE TO REMAIN CONSISTENT IN THIS PROCESS.